Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Is Off To A Great Start!

It's our first day back in The Studio after taking a few days off to enjoy the holidays, celebrate a birthday (Pamela's son Hudson* turned 3 last Friday!) and to ring in the New Year... and 2008 is already off to a great start!
I noticed Pamela's stack rings in the new issue of InStore I was flipping through (I'll post more about that later this week); we received special orders from not one but two of our stores today; and Pamela is meeting with a new celebrity client to custom-design a piece!
We're also planning out our trade show and trunk show schedule for the year... and it's looking pretty busy! This is shaping up to be an exciting year!!
I hope I'll still have time to blog...

*P.S. This is Hudson. Isn't he a cutie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment