Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quick Note

Hi Everyone!

I apologize for going so long between posts; Pamela and I were preparing for back-to-back business trips, and I just could not seem to find the time to post a new blog! The first trip was to Tucson, for the annual Gem and Mineral Show. This is where Pamela finds most of the rare and beautiful gemstones that complement and inspire her designs. (By the way, I took a few pictures while we were there, which I plan to upload for you sometime this week.) We just got back to L.A. last night, and we leave again tomorrow, this time for Philadelphia; Pamela will be exhibiting her colletion there, at a trade show called "globalDESIGN". I'll go into more detail later, but for now I need to do a little laundry and re-pack.

Best,
Jilienne

No comments:

Post a Comment