Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WJA Chat 'n' Chill at Nic's in Beverly Hills

The uber-cool VodBox at Nic's Martini Lounge
(taken from the restaurant's website)


Pamela and I went to a casual WJA "Chat 'n' Chill" event last Thursday at Nic's Martini Lounge in Beverly Hills. We had a lot of fun catching up with jewelry industry friends, and making new ones. (I didn't have my camera with me so, sorry, no pics.) While I was chatting with LA Chapter President Lisa Schoening, I mentioned all the awards Pamela has won recently, and she asked me to send her the info to put in the Member News section of the new WJA LA website. The site looks fantastic, and the post about Pamela is already up! Click this link to check it out: http://www.wja-losangeles.memberlodge.com/Default.aspx?pageId=264220

By the way, WJA stands for Women's Jewelry Association, and it is an excellent organization. If you are in the jewelry industry and are not yet a member, look for a chapter near you and join!