Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DOLCE TRUNK SHOW PICS: BEAUTIFUL JEWELS & CRYSTAL WHITE SNOW

This is to give you an idea of how much it snowed while we were there... Jilienne is 5'8", and her boots add 3"!

A close-up of the sign on the yellow house above, too funny!

Beau, Ilianny and Susan, with a very cool one-of-a-kind carved Buddha

Jilienne next to a couple of my showcases

Beau posing for a pic while Buddha takes a call...


Here are some photos from our trunk show at Dolce Jewels in Telluride, CO. It was so beautiful there, the snow was just breathtaking! It was fun hanging with the gang from Dolce and meeting some cool clients! They were from all over the globe. I sold some of my favorite one-of-a-kinds, and I have to remember not to be so attached to each piece that I make! I know they are special to each person that collects them.

Cheers & Crushes,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment