Monday, May 17, 2010

REINHOLD JEWELERS ROCKS!!!

The Beautiful entrance to Reinhold in Plaza Las Americas


"The Fab Reinhold Girls", Yariza, Ivonne, and Barbie.


My counter during the trunk show and the cool walls painted by the artist, Sofia Maldonado


Close-up of display case


Marie Helene Morrow (right) talking with a client


Great Girls, Lily and Sheila (the new Manager!)

Reinhold Store in Ponce


The wonderful staff at the Ponce Reinhold Store


Jilienne at Jimmy's BBQ (Great Ribs!)


Jilienne in front of a cool tree at our hotel


We had a whirlwind trip to Puerto Rico! I had a Personal Appearance at Reinhold Jewelers in Plaza las Americas, a Cocktail Party & Trunk Show at the Reinhold Store in the El San Juan Hotel, and then another Personal Appearance at Reinhold in Ponce. I always love meeting the women who collect my work, inspiring new collectors, and spending time with the great girls who sell my work! It was a wonderful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment