Monday, March 10, 2008

Tucson Trip Slide Show

I finally put together a little slide show of the trip Pamela and I took to Tucson to shop for gems. The annual Tucson Gem & Mineral Show is actually many shows rolled into one, but the main show is AGTA (put on by the American Gem Trade Association), which is where we spent a lot of our time. Pamela's a little camera-shy, so the only person you'll see in these pics is me, but most of the images are of gemstones anyway. The stones you'll see are some of the pieces Pamela considered buying, except for the big hunk of Fluorite crystals, which I just had to take a picture of because it looked so cool! (I was going to tell you which stones we kept and which we took a pass on, but I think a little mystery is a good thing.) Enjoy the show!
--Jilienne

No comments:

Post a Comment