Friday, September 10, 2010

letter from a new fan of Pamela Froman...

The rings that inspired the email: the custom 22k/18kw Harlequin Crush wedding set Pamela made for Caren


We received a lovely email earlier this week, from a woman who just discovered Pamela Froman Fine Jewelry, and wanted to let us know. We love feedback like this!

Hello!
Flying back from our Alaskan honeymoon adventure, my husband and I met Caren and Kenny, a lovely couple from Santa Fe, NM. My heart was immediately drawn to their charming, outgoing personalities, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the sparkle on Caren's ring finger. She told me that YOU made her wedding rings for her and reset her diamond. I can't tell you how much I love your design and this ring, in particular! My ring is also a hammered band, but made of rose gold. Caren's hammered or "crushed" rings were the only other rings I've seen with that treatment. Anyway, I just had to say that you have a definite admirer in me! Maybe when Dan (my wonderful husband) and I are ready to make an investment in a more valuable ring, we'll come talk to you!
Hope you have a great day.
Cheerfully,

Chelsea
(last name removed for privacy)

Do you have a Pamela Froman story you'd like to share? Post it as a comment, or e-mail me (jilienne@pamelafroman.com) and I will copy it into an independent post like this one. We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment